http

Johan Kielbaey johan.kielbaey at pandora.be
Wed May 12 16:25:28 UTC 2004

Hi Norton,

Then you're not having a dns problem i guess. Perhaps the webserver
you're trying to reach is down or so.

Since i have no idea how the network of your university works, i think
it's best you consult the IT crew from your university. They should be
able to tell you more what's going wrong.

Greetz,

Johan