How can I use New package: W3C Markup Validator in local?

Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz at simpaticus.com
Wed May 12 21:28:53 UTC 2004

At 08:23 5/12/2004, robin-lists at robinbowes.com wrote:
>Green wrote:
> > So I installed w3c-markup-validator 0.6.5 in my computer by using
> > 'apt-get install'. Installation was complete, I do not know how to use
> > it in my local machine. First of all, what is a command to start this
> > program?
>
>rpm -ql w3c-markup-validator

That command will not start the program. It will list all the files in the
package and you can probably see from that list which file is the command
to run. Probably starts with /bin, /usr/bin, or a path like that although
that's not guaranteed. You can also use "rpm -qd" specifically to get the
listing of documentation files; and you can check the program's website for
more detailed instructions.

Cheers,

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz