Stunnel..

WipeOut wipe_out at users.sourceforge.net
Thu May 13 16:16:01 UTC 2004

Anyone any good with stunnel??

I am trying to secure a mysql connection usning the example provided on
the stunnel.org site ( http://www.stunnel.org/examples/mysql.html )..

When I run the commands shown I get the following error..

root]# stunnel -P/tmp/ -c -d 3306 -r web01.remotech.com:3307
2004.05.13 17:13:34 LOG3[8860:3210650272]: -P/tmp/: No such file or
directory (2)

Syntax:
stunnel [filename] | -help | -version | -sockets
    filename    - use specified config file instead of
/etc/stunnel/stunnel.conf
    -help       - get config file help
    -version    - display version and defaults
    -sockets    - display default socket options

I looked in the man page but it doesn't tell me what the switches are or
what switches are available and none of the examples I have tried so far
have worked so I must be doing somthing wrong..

Any help is appreciated..

Later..