Fedora Core 2 on schedule?

Colin Charles linux at bytebot.net
Fri May 14 03:23:15 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-05-14 at 03:50, Michael Schwendt wrote:

> > > is the Fedora Core 2 going to be on schedule posted on the website? The
> > > FreeBSD Project keeps announcing information about wether it hits its
> > > expected time plans, which I find pretty useful, but I didn't find such
> > > information about Fedora.
> >
> > http://fedora.redhat.com/participate/schedule/
> > http://fedora.linux.duke.edu/fedorapeople/
> >
> > Following stuff there, you're bound to know its on schedule. Delays are
> > usually posted to fedora-test-list at redhat.com...
>
> This thread has reached a point where I'd like the first question quoted
> above to be explained. I understood it as Christoph knew the "schedule
> posted on the website", but wanted more detailed information. If I've
> misunderstood it, feel free to get out your clue-stick.

He wanted to know if it was going to be on schedule and if it was posted
on the website (my understanding). Then he went on to mention the
FreeBSD project regularly updating folks with expected "time plans",
which he can't find about Fedora

So I pointed him to the schedule, and possibly Fedora People, since a
lot of stuff happens there too...
Colin Charles, byte at aeon.com.my
http://www.bytebot.net/