FC2-test3 & ATI driver (Tom 'Needs A Hat' Mitchell)

Naoki naoki at valuecommerce.com
Fri May 14 05:18:47 UTC 2004

FireFox extensions are your friend :)

Dictionary Search
by Jaap Haitsma
Version: 0.5.1
File Size: 17 KB
Updated: 2004-04-17
DictionarySearch provides a very easy way to lookup or translate a word
in a webpage or an email in a user defineable online dictionary. Simply
select the word of which you want to know the meaning. Then right click
and select "Dictionary Search for ...". A new browser tab or window will
open with the meaning or translation of the word you selected.

http://texturizer.net/firefox/extensions/#dictionarysearch
<http://dictionarysearch.mozdev.org/>