Intro to Linux

Douglas Furlong douglas.furlong at firebox.com
Fri May 14 08:16:16 UTC 2004

Here is one web site that I beleive has a lot of links off of it.

http://fedoranews.org/
http://fedora.artoo.net/
http://www.fedoraforum.org/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=863 (may be
worth a read if your using the sites).

This news group is very handy if your looking for specific answers and
have specific questions.

Some can be a bit touchy/techy about how you may pose your question, so
it may be worth while reading through some of the archives to get a feel
for the customs.

Can't really think of any thing else right now.

Doug