FC2-test3 & ATI driver (Tom 'Needs A Hat' Mitchell)

duncan brown duncanbrown at linuxadvocate.net
Fri May 14 14:44:11 UTC 2004

Dwaine Castle said:
> There are 2 items that will help me with my move to Linux and
> maybe someone can point me in the right direction.
> Merrian-Webster has a utility that lets me highlight any word in
> a document or browser window and look-up the definition.  I have

gnome has this feature you speak of, you can add the dictionary lookup to
your gnome panel (right click, add to panel, accessories)

-d

+( duncan brown : duncanbrown at linuxadvocate.net )+
+(  linux "just works" : www.linuxadvocate.net  )+

Understatement of the century:
"Hello everybody out there using minix - I'm doing
a (free) operating system (just a hobby, won't be
big and professional like gnu) for 386(486) AT
clones"
         - Linus Torvalds, August 1991