needs advice

Edward edward at tripled.iinet.net.au
Sat May 15 00:48:38 UTC 2004

Jay Daniels wrote:

> Is it too much to ask that hardware manufacturers put a "Designed for
> Linux" logo on their products?  We can only hope, maybe one day.
>
> JMHO:)

:)

I really don't think it is too far away now Jay - I can only guess what
the rest of the world is doing, but here in Australia, ALL my SMB
customers now have A Linux box on their premises. Some only as a cut
down router on an old PC, for sure, but when I first started with RH5.1,
I couldn't sell Linux to any of my SMBs for any reason.

Regards,
Ed.