Printer with Fedora 1

Ted Gervais ve1drg at av.eastlink.ca
Sat May 15 17:12:35 UTC 2004

Wondering something here.  I have Fedora Core 1 installed and for the
most part I am quite happy with it. The one thing that is not quite a
good as RH9 is the printing process.  I have a Deskjet 895Cxi that
worked just perfectly on RH9. On Fedora it stops half way through the
printing process but then will eventually start up and continue.  If one
has the patience to sit and wait, things will work out.

Wondering if I need to uninstall the printer or just live with the
problem??
--
Ted Gervais
Coldbrook, Nova Scotia