Printer with Fedora 1

Miguel Valentin cyberoptiq at yahoo.com
Sat May 15 20:17:36 UTC 2004

Surprising you should be having experiencing problem's with your
printer since I have an DeskJet 895cse and it was recognized just fine.
Are you sure it was selected properly during the install?? If not, send
a bug report to RH as the gentleman from RH in another suggest's. Maybe
they can steer you in the right direction.