Multiple X Sessions on one Box

Justin Churchey sajchurchey at yahoo.com
Sat May 15 23:06:27 UTC 2004

Hey everybody,

When I used SuSE 8.2 last summer, a neat feature was
the ability to hit Ctrl+Alt+Backspace to bring up
another login screen so that another user could log
into the box w/out terminating another users session.
Then, to bring up the various different sessions you
could hit Ctrl+Alt+F<session #> to switch b/t the
different logged in users.

I used this b/c my desktop was in the living room of
an apartment w/ multiple users.  I was wondering if a
similar thing could be done w/ FC 1.  It was a gr8
feature that I'd like to start using again.

Thanks,

SAJChurchey