How to install?

Jap speedss85 at netscape.net
Mon May 17 10:13:50 UTC 2004

I'm a newbies of red hat. I am currently using windows xp and i want to
install fedora... i hav downloaded the iso image (yarrow-i386-disc1.iso
, yarrow-i386-disc2.iso , yarrow-i386-disc3.iso). What else files should
i have?? I have  a few question,
1. What files i need to dowmload to burn into CD if i want to install
from CD?
2. How should i burn the installation CD? need any folder?? need to
label my  CD?
3. How to install form cd?? run from windows xp? I read an arctical tat
stated if we choose our partiton as VFAT the we can see tat pertition in
red hat. How to do tat as i can choose NTFS and FAT32 only.

I hope you can help me solve all the problems.... thank you very much.