Hey Fedora List

duncan brown duncanbrown at linuxadvocate.net
Mon May 17 15:00:49 UTC 2004

John Nichel said:

> The OP's message ranks right up there with the phone company who calls
> you to offer you a plan to stop unwanted tele-marketing calls...or the
> SPAMMER who SPAM's you with an email offering to sell you a product to
> stop SPAM.

i'm having flashbacks to before my mother ran fc1, her xp machine kept on
getting those messenger windows, and every 10th or so was a random offer
to sell you software that blocked it... ranging from like $5 to $50...

bler.

-d

+( duncan brown : duncanbrown at linuxadvocate.net )+
+(  linux "just works" : www.linuxadvocate.net  )+

Understatement of the century:
"Hello everybody out there using minix - I'm doing
a (free) operating system (just a hobby, won't be
big and professional like gnu) for 386(486) AT
clones"
         - Linus Torvalds, August 1991