Problems getting 2 NICs to work.

Kevin Kimmell kevin at dynamictrend.com
Mon May 17 16:01:33 UTC 2004

I use static. I'm using the gui interface for configuration and in the
past have tried to get DHCP to work so that is probably a remnant but
DHCP is not currently active on any of the interfaces. It's getting the
hostname infomation from the hostname section of the greyed out DHCP
information. I've manually removed that from the ifcfg-eth files and the
problem persists.

++ Kevin Kimmell + kevin_AT_dynamictrend.com + Dynamic Trend, Inc. ++