fc2 or not, that is the question...

duncan brown duncanbrown at linuxadvocate.net
Mon May 17 20:51:26 UTC 2004

Mike Bartman said:
> At 12:09 PM 5/15/04 -0700, Joel Jaeggli wrote:
>
>>production environments, hell my employer still runs openvms. some
>> people  what everything to be new and fresh and wonderful all of the
>> time, some  people want stuff to never change.
>
> Ummm...OpenVMS isn't old...it's still being actively maintained and
> developed.  HP owns it these days...second largest computer company on

ummmm... you're kidding, right?  i've supported vms machines that were
just about as old as i am (28).  vms is mad old, brotha!

windows is just a baby, so's linux.

-d

+( duncan brown : duncanbrown at linuxadvocate.net )+
+(  linux "just works" : www.linuxadvocate.net  )+

Understatement of the century:
"Hello everybody out there using minix - I'm doing
a (free) operating system (just a hobby, won't be
big and professional like gnu) for 386(486) AT
clones"
         - Linus Torvalds, August 1991