Not booting from cdrom

Dick Brown dikbrown at qwest.net
Tue May 18 07:14:35 UTC 2004

Are you able to boot from any bootable CD (e.g., the RH7 install disk)?
Have you checked that the CDs are actually bootable?  Did you download
the .iso files and burn them correctly?  (If they're not burned
correctly, you'll just see the .iso file on the disk and they won't be
bootable (that's what happened to me when I first tried burning the
Fedora .iso's).

Dick