basic list mail content: FC1 or FC2

M. Fioretti mfioretti at mclink.it
Tue May 18 17:09:48 UTC 2004

On Tue, May 18, 2004 12:02:37 PM -0400, James Kosin
(jkosin at beta.intcomgrp.com) wrote:

> The problem with all our suggestions, is that none of them are
> actually practical; because of the human factor involved throws
> randomness into the picture. So, how do we answer someone who says
> "My machine will not ~ boot?" without the important information
> about the kernel version, FC version, etc.

This has *nothing* to do with how many lists exist, and it wouldn't be
helped by that. Think if you do one list per release, and one posts
"My FC2 box doesn't boot. Period"...

Ciao,
	Marco Fioretti

--
Marco Fioretti                 m.fioretti, at the server inwind.it

Do not ascribe to malice that which can be adequately explained by
stupidity.                 Physicist Richard Feynmann, Nobel Prize