number of CDs needed to install?

Norton Trevisan Roman Norton.Roman at itri.brighton.ac.uk
Tue May 18 18:40:45 UTC 2004

now listen, I'm installing a default workstation with fedora 2... well,
hte system just said that it will need disks 1, 2 and 3... in other words,
forget about the fourth... so, if you intend to install a workstation,
withou server stuff, the fourth disk is useless

norton
---
QVIDQVID LATINE DICTVM SIT ALTVM VIDETVR.