testing to production

slim vslim at insightbb.com
Wed May 19 08:02:41 UTC 2004

Hey all, Sorry I;m not up to the numerical scheme for fedora,

I went from shrike to fedora core1 because of the EOL

I very much like reading all the stuff here and nerding out on the stuff
as it comes along, I think that this community is outstanding...

soon I went to C1T1 >C1T2 >C1T3 and now its on to core2, as much as I
like to fiddle with the small stuff, I have to ask, Will the fedora
branch at some point be deemed stable for production? If so what are the
projections for this on the big board?

I know I could just go to rhel but as I said I like getting my hands
dirty, Well mussed up a bit anyway...

just curious is all...

Thanks for any and all responses..
Vslim