HomePNA

Timothy K. Wagner tkw722 at adelphia.net
Wed May 19 12:30:22 UTC 2004

Hello! I am a newbie so I apologize if I am a little slow with a lot of this stuff. I have a Linksys USB200HA. This is a HomePNA device based off of the Broadcom HomePNA 2.0 chipset. I downloaded the Linux driver, mind you it was designed for kernel 2.4, from Linksys's FTP site. When I compiled the driver using gmake I got an "error 1" and it seemed to error out on il_linux.o. I'm not sure how to get around this compile error. What kind of support does Fedora Core 2 have with HomePNA 2.0 devices? If any, what driver would be best to use? If anyone can help me out here it would be greatly appreciated. Linux without internet is driving me crazy!

Timothy K. Wagner
tkw722 at adelphia.net