FC2: how to go "up" in nautilus & how to make glide pad tap "click"?

Norton Trevisan Roman Norton.Roman at itri.brighton.ac.uk
Wed May 19 14:20:50 UTC 2004

just to make sure... are you talking about the synaptics touchpad? If
not... forget about this message, if so, take a look...

my touchpad use to work in an acceptable way when I installed FC1, because
I could just tell the system that I had a ps/2 2 buttons mouse. With
FC2, it detects it as a 3 mouse button... the third button is the touch 8)

well, if you're talking about it, and you wand synaptics to be installed,
I just discovered that you can install the rpm from
linux.reb00t.com/fedora-1.90/RPMS or from
rpm.pbone.net/index.php3/stat/6/idpl/1193300/com

look for synaptics-0.12.3-0.n0i.1.i686.rpm

I must say I didn't try it so far... I used to download the package and
compile it... but for FC2 I intend to download the rpm...

norton
---
QVIDQVID LATINE DICTVM SIT ALTVM VIDETVR.