Just installed FC1 - No internet

Jason Wiener jimmywannadog at earthlink.net
Wed May 19 15:15:46 UTC 2004

Elvio,
Thanks for the pointers.  I can ping outside Ips and the default gateway is
set correctly.  The resolv.conf file, however, did not have a nameserver
entry in it and when I added "nameserver xx.xx.xx.xx" with the IP of my
router, I got right through to web pages.  Thanks again.
Jason
PS.  Know any good starting reference materials for learning this system?