bittorrent dl - still slow, does it pick up?

Florian Sievert FlorianSievert at Phobeus.de
Wed May 19 20:47:03 UTC 2004

>However, I got em at 130k, fairly constant.  But then, my machine has raw
>ports 6881-6999 from the internet ( port forwarding ), so I get better
>"karma" with the downloads/uploads.  :)

I really like the idea with the better "karma" ;) I am also trying to
download fc2 via bittorrent and got dreamfull rates with about 80 kb/sec
the last hours. However the speed broke down this evening and I am
really happy about 10kb/sec. I asked myself if there are meanwhile to
much sourcers for the tracker, so communication is slowing down. However
I really think currently it is all about luck. Wishing luck that the
speed will increase the next hours again ;)