FC2 Volume Control applet slider slipperyness.

Brad Kittredge fedora at mauryisland.com
Wed May 19 22:25:41 UTC 2004

Hello all:

I have an FC2 clean installation (almost - I keep /home on a partition
that wasn't formated, though I cleaned out most of the Gnome related
files/directories).  Everything is working so far, except the vertical
slider on the Volume Control applet in the panel.  It slowly slides
downward when it's placed anywhere below the max volume (+) position.
When the slider is released just below full volume, it steadily descends
until it reaches the muted (-) position thirty seconds later.  The sound
output diminishes accordingly.  It stays put when max volume is
selected.

It's kind of funny, but this behavior probably isn't intentional.
Nothing on the list that I can see, nor in bugzilla.  Anyone heard of
this?

TIA.

--
Brad Kittredge <fedora at mauryisland.com>