GPM problems

William M. Quarles quarlewm at jmu.edu
Thu May 20 01:39:51 UTC 2004

No, it doesn't work perfectly, because you have a three button mouse,
and now you have told your computer that it only has two buttons.  It
may be working, but you have effectively limited the abilities of your
mouse.

I switched it to Generic Two-Button Mouse, and it still didn't work.  I
switched it then to Generic Wheel Mouse and it worked, then switched it
to Microsoft Intellimouse and it continued to work.