FC2 x86-64: Asus K8V Deluxe

Douglas Sievers dsievers at ucla.edu
Thu May 20 07:59:16 UTC 2004

Hi Fedora fans,

I am building a new system based on an AMD Athlon64 3400+ processor. I
have an Asus K8V Deluxe mobo on order, but it has not been delivered.
Has anyone had experience with this mobo on FC2?

Also, those who know, what's a good video card for this system? I'm
looking at an eVGA GeForce FX 5700LE, but there might be a voltage level
issue with this mobo running it at 8x AGP mode.

Lastly, is there a separate list for x86-64 issues?

Please reply to me directly or cc if e-mailing the list. Thanks all!

Doug Sievers
dsievers at ucla.edu