how to undelete files

Kevin Old kold at kold.homelinux.com
Thu May 20 19:13:09 UTC 2004

Here are a few links for recovering files on linux:

http://www.sleuthkit.org
http://www.porcupine.org/forensics/tct.html#features
http://www.linux-forensics.com/downloads.html
http://lde.sourceforge.net/UNERASE.txt

Knoppix STD contains a lot of the tools mentioned above
http://www.knoppix-std.org/

I have personally used "recover" to undelete files and it works quite
well.
http://recover.sourceforge.net/linux/recover/

HTH,
Kevin