Strange problem with Mozilla

Robert Spangler bms at zoominternet.net
Thu May 20 20:44:05 UTC 2004

Hi all,

I use KDE and have setup Kmail to start Mozilla when you click on a link in an
email.  For the longest time this has worked without a problem.  Recently I
have noticed that when I go to open a link it opens a file of the link
instead of the link it's self.  For example if I wanted to open this site:

http://www.icewalkers.com/NFTW/521110/Simple-Samba-Commander.html

Mozilla will have the following in the URL line:

file:///home/bossman/.kde/share/apps/kfmexec/tmp/10008.0.Simple-Samba-Commander.html

What could be causing this?  I see the page but when I go to click on a link I
get an error stating that 'jump file' cannot be found.

Thanks for your help

--

Regards
Robert

Smile.....  It increases your face value.