OT: Open Source version of MS Project?

Mark Haney mark.haney at doctordirectory.com
Thu May 20 20:57:25 UTC 2004

Kind of off topic, but since I work primarily in a Windoze shop, and I'm
trying to get Linux in the door here I will need compatible tools for what
we use here.  Does any know of an open source Project Management tool like
MS Project?  It doesn't necessarily have to be Project compatible, just
have similar functionality.  Free would be good, but not a requirement
either.

--
Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.

Mark Haney
Network, Database and Systems Administration
DoctorDirectory.com Inc.