Using Nautilus to burn:/// ISOs

dsavage at peaknet.net dsavage at peaknet.net
Thu May 20 21:09:14 UTC 2004

I've used cdrecord scripts to burn all my CDs from ISOs since RH7.2
(IIRC). Then Nautilus came along and it keeps popping up this annoying
burn:/// window
whenever I insert a blank disk. Friends tell me, "Just drag whatever you
want recorded into the window and hit the Write to CD button." Very nice
for archiving individual files, but can I use it to write ISO images to
CDs???

--Doc
Robert G. (Doc) Savage, BSE(EE), CISSP, RHCE | Fairview Heights, IL
Fedora Core 1 kernel 2.4.22-1.2188.nptl on P-III/M IBM Thinkpad A22p
"Perfection is the enemy of good enough."
                          -- Admiral of the Fleet Sergei G. Gorshkov