ftp via ssh2 not working with fc2

Chalonec Roger Chalonec.Roger at pbgc.gov
Fri May 21 14:42:03 UTC 2004

I hope I am not hijacking this thread.  I am using SSH file transfer
successfully on FC1.  I am concerned that in order to support SSH file
transfer, I also have to open up SSH terminal access.  I do not want to
do this but they both use port 22.  Is there a way to support SSH based
file transfer but not allow SSH remote terminal sessions?