VPN with Fedora Core 2

Sébastien Bisoglio bsebastien at bluewin.ch
Fri May 21 18:54:18 UTC 2004

I've try ipsec-tools but look this :

---------------- Yum --------------------

Server: Fedora Core 2 - i386 - Base
Server: Fedora Core 2 - i386 - Released Updates
Finding updated packages
Downloading needed headers
Looking in Available Packages:

Looking in Installed Packages:
Name   : ipsec-tools
Arch   : i386
Version: 0.2.5
Release: 2
Size   : 451.76 kB
Group  : System Environment/Base
Repo   : Locally Installed
  This is the IPsec-Tools package.  You need this package in order to
really use the IPsec functionality in the linux-2.5+ kernels.  This
package builds:

         - libipsec, a PFKeyV2 library
         - setkey, a program to directly manipulate policies and SAs
	- racoon, an IKEv1 keying daemon