cyrus imapd sendmail.mc

Paul Bradshaw bradshaw at wintermute.alumni.uoguelph.ca
Fri May 21 20:23:39 UTC 2004

I upgraded from fedora core 1 to core2 and had my old uw-imap blown away
and replaced with cyrus-imapd.  I have had troubles getting this to work -
the upgrade didn't install cyrus-imapd-utils or perl-Cyrus but once I
realized they were needed I installed them.   It also wasn't loading
saslauthd, but now I have that running.  I have created the user directory
and can login via an imap client.  But the inbox is always empty.  Looks
like mail is still going to /var/spool/mail/ rather than into the imap
inbox.  Can anyone give me directions on how to fix this?  Is the problem
in my sendmail.mc?  Can someone post a sendmail.mc that works with
cyrus-imapd?

Thanks,

...Paul