Sharing FC2 Hardward Information in the Fedora Wiki

Steven Garrity stevelist at silverorange.com
Sat May 22 00:08:19 UTC 2004

I've created a new section in the Fedora Wiki where people can post
issues with their hardware and FC2:

http://www.fedora.us/wiki/FedoraHardwareInfo

I've started things with a few (incomplete) tidbits about FC2 on my
ThinkPad.

I hope this is appropriate - I found myself hunting around for others
with the same hardware to look for help and to help with issues that
I've found fixes for so far.

In addition to the IRC rooms and mailing lists, it seems a central area
for information on a given system with FC2 would be useful.

There must be others with FC2 on a ThinkPad T30 - get in there and
contribute!

Thanks,
Steven Garrity