Mouse (PS/2) not working in FC2

Tomasz Jaszkin tjaszkin at orange.net
Sat May 22 01:28:43 UTC 2004

I'm going to try doing this myself soon.

I'm not much of a Linux expert, but I'm guessing I might have to change
the /etc/X11/xorg.conf  file slightly.

Currently one section is:
-----
Section "InputDevice"
     Identifier  "Mouse0"
     Driver      "mouse"
     Option        "Protocol" "ImPS/2"
     Option        "Device" "/dev/input/mice"
     Option        "ZAxisMapping" "4 5"
     Option        "Emulate3Buttons" "no"
EndSection
-----

I'm guessing

     Option        "Device" "/dev/input/mice"

should become

     Option        "Device" "/dev/psaux"

I could be completely wrong of course.  But I'll be trying it later on
tonight.

Cheers,
Tomasz Jaszkin