Troublefree video card?

Sean Kennedy skennedy at tpno.org
Sat May 22 02:28:32 UTC 2004

On Friday 21 May 2004 7:12 pm, Mark Fuller wrote:
> I'd like to get a new video card. Where can I learn which cards are the
> least hassle?
>
> I don't want to start a bunch of replies to the list. If people want to
> email me with their experience with cards, I'll post a summary to the list.
>
> Thanks,
> Mark
Not to be a smartass, but I'm gonna be.

Why wouldn't you want replies on a "mailing list"?  Isn't the whole point of a
mailing list...replies?

Imagine how useful a mailing list would be if there were no replies.

However, this does seem like a useful thing.  For 3d and all, I would guess
one of nvidia's offerings would top the list, with some of ATI's cards in the
list as well.