HELP Cyrus Imap

John Fleming john at wa9als.com
Sat May 22 04:17:34 UTC 2004

I'm a newbie.

I was using FC1 ipop3d and UW courier-imap.  After upgrading to FC2, I
cannot retrieve my email using a remote machine.  Cyrus-imap is running, but
I can't login.  The user and password exist, and I have email waiting (even
scanned by SA).  But it's apparently not looking in the right places for
user, password, and/or mailbox.  I use Postfix/mbox format.  I've looked at
the Cyrus conf file, but I don't understand what I might need to do to make
it work.

Anyone willing to help me through this with crayons and paper?  Thanks -
John