Fedora Core 2 - review.

Sean Estabrooks seanlkml at sympatico.ca
Sat May 22 05:50:14 UTC 2004

On Fri, 21 May 2004 11:15:45 -0600
Robin Laing <Robin.Laing at drdc-rddc.gc.ca> wrote:

> Linux is moving more and more into the main stream.  Start thinking of
> the lowest common denominator and try making FC work for these people.

No.   Start understanding what the true hope of Linux really is.   Start
to appreciate the enormous power of open source and unencumbered
technologies.    Let this power of this spread and we'll actually continue
to have something for people that is worth converting too.    Not just an
OS that is constantly trying to play catch up and cloning proprietary formats.

Cheers,
Sean.