bug in system-config-display ?

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Sat May 22 14:26:22 UTC 2004

Hi,

> trying to specify my video card and monitor I get following from the
>
> /usr/bin/system-config-display
>
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "/usr/share/system-config-display/xconf.py", line 412, in ?
>     hardware_state.merge_into(xconfig)
>
> Is there a fix for this?

Have you removed all of XFree86? It looks similar to a problem I had on
my machine at work yesterday whereby I had to manually remove XFree86
using rpm -e and then install xorg-x11-6.7.0.2 from the DVD.

TTFN

Paul

--
"Your lives are in the hands of men no smarter than you or I, many of
them incompetent boobs. I know this because I worked alongside them,