netgear router locks up ONLY when downloading fedora??????????????????

John Aldrich john at chattanooga.net
Sat May 22 17:08:03 UTC 2004

On Saturday 22 May 2004 07:38 am, Joe(theWordy)Philbrook wrote:

> 3) is there a RELIABLE method of downloading such large files that will
>    ALWAYS resume an interrupted download rather than downloading the same
>    bytes over again???

Ever looked at NCFTP? It's a nice non-graphical ftp client (someone may have a
GUI front-end for it) that comes with most linuxes that I've seen, and if
not, it's free to download and use. Plus, by default it supports
auto-complete (tab to complete) and I believe the default behavior is to
resume file transfers if you reconnect and start to download something you
already have partially downloaded.
	John