pp-scanner again

Florian Idelberger florian at idelberger.de
Sat May 22 17:17:22 UTC 2004

hi out there!
it's me and my parallel port scanner again.
After having successfully in updated using the cd set to fedora core 2,
I noticed that I was unable to load and even to compile the module for
the plustek parallel port scanner (pt_drv.o). More clearly, I tried to
compile with kernel 2.6 because of its different module  loader, and it
compiled fine, but when I try to load it, it just tells me that the
module's the wrong format.
On the homepage www.gjaeger.de/something I didn't find any sources for
2.6 either, so, please tell me, am I just stupid or can't it work until
someone modifies the source???
best regards,
florian