Problems Downloading into Browser, how login to FTP?

Al Franz albert at netmation.com
Sat May 22 18:32:43 UTC 2004

Christoph,

>> But I recommend ws_ftp

That is what I have but when I goto any of the mirror sites and try to
connect to the ftp address shown on the RedHat Fedora web site I see....

"Address lookup of FTP SITE failed. It may be misspelled, or your computer
may not be connected to the network or Internet. Also check that your DNS
and local name servers are properly configured and responding."

I use the FTP program all the time for other FTP sites and it seems to work
fine.  Shouldn't I beable to directly connect to any of these FTP servers?
Appreciate your help.

--Al