[FC2] Problem with Firefox

Sat May 22 21:35:55 UTC 2004

I tried to investigate the problem but I am starting to get really lost.
I tried to uninstal dag repo to install the fedora.us package.
BUT it also gives the same error or rather problem, then I have 2 ideas:
- The problems comes from the plugin, I always used it from work on a
Windows computer and never on linux before...
- Is it something coming from the linux version of firefox...

I don't think it could be a package problem as several packages from
different distro have the same problem....

If one of you has 5 min to spare, would you mind trying this plugin out
and tell me if you also have this problem?

thxs in advance
Ludo
http://www.lubox.com - http://forum.lubox.com
Email Services, How-To (Linux,PHP,...),...
Come have a look, and you can even drop a msg on the forum!
--
Fedora GNU/Linux Core 2 (Tettnang) on i686 CPU kernel 2.6.5-1.358
@ 23:35:50 up 1 day, 10:12,  3 users,  load average: 2.24, 2.40, 2.42