gnome alsamixer and gnome sound events

Alexander Dalloz alexander.dalloz at uni-bielefeld.de
Sat May 22 22:57:16 UTC 2004

Am So, den 23.05.2004 schrieb Richard E Miles um 00:46:

> I upgraded from FC1 to FC2. Now the gnome alsamixer doesn't show the
> sliders so I cant adjust anything. I know the sound is working because I
> can use the play command to hear .wav files. Has anyone else experienced
> this. It was working in FC1. Also I no longer have gnome sound events.

Subject: Fedora Core 2 Update: libgnome-2.6.0-3

This updated libgnome package allows GNOME sound events to work in FC2.
* Sat May 15 2004 Colin Walters <walters at redhat.com> 2.6.0-3

- Apply another patch which fixes GNOME sound events, which
  due to what appears to be a glib bug, were broken by my
  previous patch.

Alexander

Fedora GNU/Linux Core 1 (Yarrow) on Athlon CPU kernel 2.4.22-1.2188.nptl
Sirendipity 00:54:51 up 6:51, 10 users, 0.25, 0.20, 0.22
                   [ Γνωθι σ'αυτον - gnothi seauton ]