[FC2] Problem with Firefox

John Courie kernel-panic at ontheb.us
Sun May 23 05:45:46 UTC 2004

Coume - Lubox.com wrote:

 > If one of you has 5 min to spare, would you mind trying this plugin out
 > and tell me if you also have this problem?

I have the same problem too.
bugzilla dosent have an entery in it for the issue
and the site for the extenstion writer is pretty sparce (no source)

I know that you cant open a second window with a conventional manner
without getting that 'profile manager' loading.

Did this plug in work on FC1 ?

-john

ASCII ribbon campaign ( )                              John Courie II
  against HTML e-mail   X                        GnuPg Key: 0x32F6748D
                       / \

                                                     jcourie at ontheb.us
http://www.metacon.ca/ascii/                johncourie at member.fsf.org