Fedora Core 2 - review.

Michael mogmios at mlug.missouri.edu
Sun May 23 08:25:38 UTC 2004

>We may have the best technology, but you can't expect people to use it
>if they don't want to use it.

Who cares if they use it as long as we, that want to, are free to use
it? Just because I drive a Honda doesn't mean my neighbor can't drive a
Ford. Yes, Ford parts may not work on my Honda but that doesn't make the
Honda any less able of getting me where I want to go.. or making the
Ford any less able to get my neighbor where he wants to go. Sure the
Ford will break down more but many people will continue to buy and use
Fords because they are comfortable doing so.

(Disclaimer.. I don't actually own a car.. this isn't meant to start a
flame war about cars.)