[FC2] Problem with Firefox

Sun May 23 08:29:11 UTC 2004

On Sun, 2004-05-23 at 07:45, John Courie wrote:
> I have the same problem too.
> bugzilla dosent have an entery in it for the issue
> and the site for the extenstion writer is pretty sparce (no source)
>
> I know that you cant open a second window with a conventional manner
> without getting that 'profile manager' loading.
>
> Did this plug in work on FC1 ?
>
> -john

Hello John,

And thxs for trying that out!

I can't say if it was working in FC1, I started to use this here under
FC2... And I do not have anymore an FC1 machine, could someone with an
FC1 machine try that out?

Thxs in advance
Ludo
http://www.lubox.com - http://forum.lubox.com
Email Services, How-To (Linux,PHP,...),...
Come have a look, and you can even drop a msg on the forum!
--
Fedora GNU/Linux Core 2 (Tettnang) on i686 CPU kernel 2.6.5-1.358
@ 10:29:04 up 1 day, 21:05,  3 users,  load average: 2.10, 2.15, 2.10