Unable to read header list in FTP install

Ben Levin levbe_zinew at yahoo.com
Sun May 23 18:24:15 UTC 2004

I'm trying to do an FTP install of FC2, and every time
Anaconda starts reading the package information from
the FTP server, I get an error saying "Unable to read
header list.  This may be due to a missing file or bad
media.  Press <return> to try again."

The FTP server(MacOS X 10.3) is located on the same
LAN segment as the computer I'm trying to install
Fedora on, and I'm able to ping from the server to the
Fedora box.

I set the path on the FTP server to /pub/fedora, and
in fedora is the RPMS directory with all the packages
from the CDs, and the base directory, which includes
the hdlist and hdlist2 files.

Any suggestions out there? Thanks.