Slashdotted - XP dual boot issue

Marcus Sattler msattler at adelphia.net
Sun May 23 18:27:26 UTC 2004

I agree.

I was dual booting fine with XP Home and Red Hat 9.0.

Then I reinstalled Fedora Core 1.

Then I reinstalled Fedora Core 2.

Some people just don't have the common sense and troubleshooting skills that
other's have.  Which is why  we see the traffic we do on this mailing list.
As hard as it is sometimes, ya just gotta bite your lip and try and help
them out.

-Marcus