[FC2] How to add fonts?

Sun May 23 18:41:01 UTC 2004

On Sun, 2004-05-23 at 16:50, Coume - Lubox.com wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I currently working on a logo before the opening tomorrow of my new
> forum about MyhTV. ( http://mythtvtalk.com/forum/index.php )
> But I've got one problem, in fedora there is almost no fonts and I do
> not have any windows machine anymore to transfer fonts.
>
> Is there a way to add more fonts to fedora without any windows machine?
> Perhaps it exists a font package, but I don't know it :(
I managed find fonts, but now I have no clue where to install them to be
used by Gimp?

thxs in advance
Ludo
http://www.lubox.com - http://forum.lubox.com
Email Services, How-To (Linux,PHP,...),...
Come have a look, and you can even drop a msg on the forum!
--
Fedora GNU/Linux Core 2 (Tettnang) on i686 CPU kernel 2.6.5-1.358
@ 20:40:52 up 2 days,  7:17,  4 users,  load average: 2.53, 3.05, 2.93